Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Friday!

We can host this week... who's up for meeting?

12 comments:

nelson said...

We are in! Let us know what the plan is.

monkeymama said...

rock on! we're in

Tersh said...

We are in as well! I was going to post that we could host on Saturday night at my mom's for the Memphis/Tennessee game and Jake's birthday. But, we can just meet Friday and anybody who wants to come Saturday can--just let me know. Or we can move it to Saturday, and us host--or however you want to do it!!!! Post, post, post!!

Amy said...

OK, so I was going to ask if anybody wanted to move the date to Sat and watch the game at our house. But, Trish if you'd prefer to have at your mom's place, that's fine. We're up for whatever!

Tersh said...

Josh says your house has a bigger TV... But, is everybody ok with changing the date??

nelson said...

Saturday will work for us. What time?

Tersh said...

Angie said that's cool with them, too.

Tersh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tersh said...

Sorry, I had a big spelling error in the first one (not that there aren't any in this one). I checked the schedule. The pregame show starts at 7 and the game at 8. So, whatever you want us to come for, Amy. Also, i have the stuff for a big ol' pot of chili, so I can cook that if you want. Or not--however you want to play it. Either way, can I bring a birthday cake for Jake?

Amy said...

how about we say come around 6:30-ish. that way we can all eat and watch the pre-game show downstairs in time to get upstairs to watch the game.

chili sounds good, i think i'll make some taco soup, too. and we'll have cheese, sour cream and crackers. bring your own drinks... we're not drinking cokes anymore, so you may want to bring that too!

Amy said...

oh, and b-day cake sounds good!

Tersh said...

Scott is coming with the kids, too. We invited him--hope it's ok!

P.S. You all might see a completely different side to my husband--he morphs into some strange thing when there he's watching a stressful Memphis game.