Hey Reeves and Nelsons. The Morton's internet is down, so I guess I'll start. Anybody on for meeting this week? If I need to check with my mom to see if her place is available, I can. No promises, but I can see. Just let me know what you think, and I will let Angie know what we decide!
Trish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we're happy to host. does taco soup sound OK to everybody?
Yeah--sounds great! What should I bring to go with? I can bring a dip, or a southwest salad. Or anything else.
Hey, we are in. Soup sounds great. I have to think about what to bring. If you have ideas, I am open to them.
Ok-here is how it stands as of now. Amy's got the soup, I am bringing Southwest Caesar Salad, and Angie is bringing cornbread. I think that we will just use this night to get back together after the long break, and regroup. I look forward to just seeing everybody! We've missed the weekly time!
We got desert.
See you all around 7ish.
Post a Comment