Monday, November 05, 2007

We are SO on for this week!

OK, sorry I totally forgot to check the blog last week, but we actually out of town. Anyway, we can host. We've definitely missed seeing everyone!!! What's the plan for the week, a lesson or fellowship?

7 comments:

Tersh said...

We are there, either way!! Can't wait to see everybody!

nelson said...

We are in!!! Not sure about the Nooma videos. Got them from the library and they are currently hiding. I'll let you know when I find them.

Tersh said...

Ok--got a message from Angie. The Morton kids have fifth disease, and since it's so contagious, they feel that they need to sit this one out so that they don't pass it to anyone.

nelson said...

I found the Nooma videos.

Amy said...

Let's still plan to get together, even if it's literally a "small" group. I say we mix it up, and we can watch a Nooma video AND have dinner/social time. Are you guys OK with this plan?

I'll do lasagna and bread, you guys decide what goes with that. Shall we say 7:00ish?

nelson said...

Sounds good,we'll bring the videos. Before I read the blog I bought cookies to make.

Tersh said...

Do you all like Italian Spinach? I can do that or a salad--let me know!