Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hello my name is...

Angie. What is your name? Maybe we've met before, but I am not sure.

Okay- That was goofy...but are we meeting tomorrow night? I know that I have missed seeing everyone. Props for you all helping with Fall Fest. It was crazy. It is nice to know that we have support from everyone.

So, the question of the day is, "Can someone host?" Are we on a lesson or a fellowship? please post

4 comments:

nelson said...

We would love to meet. I traded in the old Noomas for some new to us Noomas. I think it is lesson time, but we are up for whatever.

Tersh said...

We are actually going to be out of town. We are going to Hardy to see the Gparents, and Maggie's boyfriend is going to meet the family for the first time, and my mom's childhood best friend (they still are!!) and her husband are going. But, after this, we should be here until Thanksgiving :-) We have missed meeting with everyone, too. I know that we won't get to see you all this weekend, but will we next weekend?

monkeymama said...

should we get back on track next week?

nelson said...

Guess so, see you guys next week.