Hey all,
What is the plan for this week? Trish were you able to get a hold of Sara? Ryan and I are available to meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
5 comments:
We up for meeting tomorrow, and we can host if everybody's willing to make the trek out here.
We are able to meet tomorrow night out there. We will talk then.
What is the plan for dinner?
We can order pizza? We can order chinese? What sounds good? What time?
We'll figure something out, just come on over at 7:00ish. see you then!
Post a Comment