Wednesday, October 03, 2007

slowly dwindling

So, it seems, our small group has become...smaller. What I posted last week about our dedication level still stands. We would love to have a lesson this week. Can anyone host?

6 comments:

nelson said...

I would really like to have a lesson this week. We can't host currently, but when we get our house put back together we can. We got a new couch that would fit everyone. At least it is new to us. Ryan will be going out of town, but I am in.

Amy said...

I promise we are also committed to the group! Unfortunately, we've just had some bad timing lately.

My grandmother passed away on Sunday, so we're actually in Peoria right now. Her funeral is tomorrow morning, will you all please keep us in your prayers? Especially my mom and grandfather, who will certainly feel her loss the most.

We really miss you guys! This group means a lot to us. Thanks for all of your prayers!

Amy said...

By the way, count on us to host next week.

Tersh said...

This week--Small group in C'ville! I'm going to use my mom's place, because it's easier for me to do that this week. She said for us to make ourselves at home, and bring whatever food we wanted. So, what do we want to do about that??

nelson said...

Thanks Trish,
It will be nice to get away from the house tomorrow night. I am up for whatever as far as food goes. Is thier anything in Collierville that we normally wouldn't get because we are in other places? Amy we will be praying for you and your family.

monkeymama said...

thanks, Simpsons! What do we want to do for food? Are we going to do a lesson? or just hang out? We will have our kids. Hope that is ok!