Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me your reason, give me your rhyme So I can tempo me to your time, So I can scratch your surface and be A deeper part of the mystery. To be undone, to be alone To live life in monotone. I reach the beach and try to ignore The warning I'd known long before
5 comments:
We are available... i talked to Angie tonight, too (she is busy sewing a dress for a wedding), but they can be there tomorrow night, too. Anybody else? Thanks, Amy and Chad, for offering. We will be happy to get together after what seems like a LONG time!
yea!! just come around 6:30 or 7:00. see you all tonight
Hey all,
Ryan and I are in. We are excited to see everyone. Do we have plans for dinner?
How about hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill?
Sounds good. We will bring a side item. Our vote is for hamburgers.
Anything particular that you think we need?
Post a Comment