Is anyone wanting to meet tomorrow night? I guess we need to do a formal schedule of what weekends will be "teaching" weekends. Maybe we can talk about planning some of those in advance. I don't know--it might just help for organization purposes. But, how about tomorrow?
Trish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ryan and I are up for whatever.
we are up for whatever as well.
We'd love to get together, but we won't be able to host this week, as I'm going to have to work late tonight (not sure when I'll be able to get out of here) and I'd hate to plan to have everyone over and then have you all locked out!!
hey- Trish said we could meet at her mom's house tonight. maybe around 6:30 or whenever...she is going to make chili and I am going to bring cheese and stuff to go with it. she will post directions and stuff later.
Hey,
That sounds good. Ryan and I have not been there yet. If someone could give directions/address that would be great. I know it is very close to Jack and Melissa. We will bring a desert.
Ok. We're all set. Chili is cooking as I am typing to you. Bring whatever you feel like bringing. Angie is bringing chili toppings and Fritos. If anybody has papaer/plastic bowls, utensils, etc. that would be great, too. As always, BYOB. We'll set up a cooler. Let me go add some more to the chili, and I will post back with directions.
Directions: 884 Barbara Lynn
From Memphis--either take Nonconnah and get off at the Byhalia Rd. exit, or turn left onto Byhalia off of Poplar.
Once on Byhalia, pass the Kroger on the right, the Schnuck's and Target on the left.
Go through the light at White Rd, and turn right at the light onto Powell Rd.
Off of Powell, take your third right onto Barbara Lynn Rd.
Address, 884 Barbara Lynn (on the right side)
From Arlington: (and just come whenever you can if you're late, Amy)
We go to your house using Houston Levee--so those are the directions that I will give you, but if you or Mapquest have a better way, then use it.
Take Houston Levee all the way down, past Walnut Grove and into Collierville.
Right past the Fire Station, take a left onto Frank Rd. (this is before HL and Poplar)
Follow Frank all the way to the High School, and turn right onto Byhalia
Take a LEFT onto Powell Rd. (you're coming the opposite way)
3rd right onto Barbara Lynn.
Any questions, call me 832-5489
Post a Comment