Here it comes...the weekly question-who can host? This would be the week that we will be discussing the book. Any takers?
Also- ladies- there has been several requests for a girls night out or in. WE can talk about it Friday night.
later taters
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YEAH!
We have family in town for Reid's baptism so we will be hanging out with them. We will catch up next time.
I am down like Charlie Brown for a girls night, just let me know when and where, and I can kick Jack out if we want to do something at a house.
we can host. I'll be thinking about what we can eat.
Hey Amy,
Depending on the amount of people coming, we could all just bring an appetizer or something like that. We do spend most of the time munching, anyway! That way it wouldn't be as much trouble for you. But, I guess that hopefully some more people will post tonight so that you can get a number. It WILL be nice to get the "whole" group back together again, though!!
P.S. We will have a big talk with Jake about what he can and can't touch with his hands (and feet!!) :-)
Appetizers are great for the Yates'. It may be an early night for us too. Hope that is okay.
I will be there tomorrow night and can bring a treat if that is what we decide. Ryan will not be able to make it. He has a final on Saturday and will need to study. See you soon!
Chad had a great idea this morning, he's going to pick up some Abner's chicken tenders on his way home. So that, plus appetizers, should fill us all up. See you tonight - 6:30 to 7:00.
We will bring a sweet! chocolate probably
Post a Comment