Hey everybody,
I guess that this Friday, there is nothing definite planned. But, I have an option for anyone that would like to join in! Josh and I are going to Drew Holcomb's show at the Hi Tone. Some of you have heard me talk about Drew--he's someone that I grew up with, and he sounds awesome! I am posting some links (hopefully, if William's directions work ;-) If you go to these sites, you can listen to some of his music by going to links on the sites. Check it out and see if you would be interested. There is a cover of $10, but I really want to go (and it's 18+). If my posting doesn't work, I will post it so that you can cut and copy!
Here goes:
Drew Holcomb's Home Page
Drew's MySpace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
p.s. On his homepage, click on the media player option to hear songs
any place I can get PBR in a can is a lock for me. Count us in...I promise not to fall on (or show) my a$$! Rock rock on!
We're in!!
I am still recovering from whatever I had last week. I am with Em it does sound fun, but we will see you next Friday as well.
Chad & I are going to have to back out...sorry!!!! I've been working like crazy this week, and need a night to just veg!
click on this to know what you guys missed at the hitone friday night.
Post a Comment